These videos are designed for use primarily in group settings. They can also be embedded on a church or agency website.
It is not intended that the videos would be viewed all at once. You are free to choose which videos to use and in what order. Video #1 “An Australian Story” has been designed as a standalone overview of the Uniting Church.
Possible group settings include
- an induction session for new staff or volunteers
- an information session for new church members
- an information session for prospective parents at a school
- a staff development day for existing day
- a worship or chapel service
Group discussion questions:
- What is something new that you learned?
- What interested or impressed you the most?
- Was there anything that surprised you?
- What would you like to learn more about?
- What questions did it raise for you?
Videos produced by FlipCreative