Worship Resources and Publications
Songwrite 2018 is the third national UCA gathering for writers of songs for Christian community worship. Click here for songwrite2018 website and online registration.
Songwrite is an opportunity to write new songs for worship. Whether you are a first-time songwriter or have written some songs, you will have creative space, people to listen and learn from, and the opportunity to score and record your songs.
some songwrite2018 basics:
- special guest - Tanya Riches
- 12 pm Friday 26 to 2 pm Sunday 28 January 2018
- Indooroopilly Uniting Church, Station Rd, Indooroopilly, Brisbane, Australia. The venue is directly across from the huge Indooroopilly Shopping Centre complex and a 200m walk from Indooroopilly Train Station
- Cost: $150
- includes Saturday and Sunday lunch. Friday lunch & Saturday dinner extra
- accommodation and transport extra
- accommodation: type in “Indooroopilly” in sites such as:
Prayer and liturgical resources for specific occasions, including:
* in relation to the revised Preamble to the UCA Constitution
* support to the First Peoples of this land
* Great Prayer of Thanksgiving, prepared from dialogue between Lutheran Church of Australia and the UCA
The Uniting Church in Australia celebrates its 40th Anniversary on 22 June 2017
The Working Group on Worship has gathered resources that can be used from Easter to Pentecost and beyond in the gathered worship of congregations, presbyteries and synods. The aim is to invite people to celebrate God’s grace and goodness. This can also include other aspects of worship including confession, lament, intercession.
Brief biographies of famous Christian men and women.
The calendar may provide helpful resources for worship services, for preaching, for congregations that hold services during the week, or in Bible study, fellowship, or house groups. It may stimulate ideas for Christian education programs, for the work of the Sunday school, or for an address to young people during the Service of the Lord’s Day.