Worship Resources and Publications
Songwrite 2018 is the third national UCA gathering for writers of songs for Christian community worship. Click here for songwrite2018 website and online registration.
Songwrite is an opportunity to write new songs for worship. Whether you are a first-time songwriter or have written some songs, you will have creative space, people to listen and learn from, and the opportunity to score and record your songs.
some songwrite2018 basics:
- special guest - Tanya Riches
- 12 pm Friday 26 to 2 pm Sunday 28 January 2018
- Indooroopilly Uniting Church, Station Rd, Indooroopilly, Brisbane, Australia. The venue is directly across from the huge Indooroopilly Shopping Centre complex and a 200m walk from Indooroopilly Train Station
- Cost: $150
- includes Saturday and Sunday lunch. Friday lunch & Saturday dinner extra
- accommodation and transport extra
- accommodation: type in “Indooroopilly” in sites such as:
Click here for resources from the Transforming Worship conference:
27-30 July 2017
Prayer and liturgical resources for specific occasions, including:
* in relation to the revised Preamble to the UCA Constitution
* support to the First Peoples of this land
* Great Prayer of Thanksgiving, prepared from dialogue between Lutheran Church of Australia and the UCA
The Uniting Church in Australia celebrates its 40th Anniversary on 22 June 2017
The Working Group on Worship has gathered resources that can be used from Easter to Pentecost and beyond in the gathered worship of congregations, presbyteries and synods. The aim is to invite people to celebrate God’s grace and goodness. This can also include other aspects of worship including confession, lament, intercession.
These suggested resources can be used in a worship service or a small gathering that encourages the Church to engage in lament and to honour our commitment to be the safest Church we can be for children in our care.