With Love to the World is managed by the With Love to the World Committee consisting of elected representatives from Strathfield Uniting Church and United Theological College and other co-opted members.
The Committee is governed by a Constitution that is approved by the Synod of NSW and ACT.
The Editor will report to the chairperson of the Committee and will be responsible for producing the magazine including:
• Preparing schedules of Bible readings based upon the Revised Common Lectionary
• Recruiting and commissioning writers and contributors
• Determining and implementing production schedules
• Editing all material for publication
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
• A high level of theological and biblical training
• Experience in editing
• Advanced PC skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
The position has become vacant following Dr Peter Butler’s retirement after 16 years’ service.
The role is a permanent part-time position of 10 hours a week with a salary of $19,260 per year + superannuation.
It is anticipated that the Editor will work from home.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to:
Applications close on 1 February 2021.