Social Media Policy
The Uniting Church in Australia welcomes engaging conversations on social media, however it must be within reasonable bounds.
We reserve the right to remove comments and posts that are not in the spirit of thoughtful and respectful conversation.
- Interact by having a positive and open conversation
- Share content that provokes thoughtful discussion and supports our community
- Use language including, but not limited to, excessive polemic or rhetoric that vilifies others based on their race, gender, sexuality, religion, other beliefs.
- Engage in bullying, threatening, intimidating, disrespectful or harassing behavior – especially no abusive, slanderous or defamatory personal attacks on individual members or their opinions
- Post inappropriate/explicit content or spamming
- Distribute false and/or misleading information
- Advertise/promote products and/or services